Luxury Resort

1 Bedroom Apartment

Adabuku, Bodrum,Turkey,Boutique Resort with Private Beach


£119,270 From

  • Adabuku, Bodrum, Boutique Resort, Located 15 minutes from Bodrum Airport, 25 minutes from Bodrum Town.
  • Attractive Payment Plan: 25% Payment and up to 48 Months Interest-Free Installments on the Remaining 75%
  • Choice of 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom or 3 Bedroom Apartments with Fabulous Sea Views

Property Features 

Location:  Bodrum, Mugla, Turkey

Bedrooms: 1

Bathrooms: 1

Internal Area: 42 m2

External Area: 43 m2


1 Bedroom Apartments; 42 m2 Internal living space,43 m2 exterior living area, priced from 139.000 Euros

2 Bedroom Apartments:  61 m2 Internal living space, 43 m2 exterior living area, priced from 179.000 Euros

2 Bedroom Garden Apartments: 76 m2 Internal living space, 73 m2 exterior living area, priced from 219.000 Euros

3 Bedroom Garden Apartments: 101 m2 Internal living space, 108 m2 exterior living area, priced from 309.000 Euros


Boutique Beach Resort with Private Facilities


  • Spa and Fitness Centre
  • Indoor Swimming Pool
  • Aquapark for adults and children
  • Infinity Pool with Stunning Panoramic Sea Views
  • 3 Communal Pools 
  • Poolside Cafe and Snack Bar 
  • Amphitheater, Viewing Terraces, Jogging, and Wheelchair-friendly Pathways
  • Beach Volleyball, Yoga, and Activity areas
  • Boutique Private Beach, Swimming Pool, and Jacuzzi Loggias
  • 14 Stores
  • Premium Supermarket
  • Open and Covered car parks
  • 24-hour Site Security and Concierge Services

Loading...
Loading...

Can't find what you are looking for?


Our helpful team are on hand to answer any queries and concerns you may have.


Get in Touch

This website uses cookies. We use cookies to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic.
You consent to our cookies if you continue to use our website. Read our cookie policy. I understand