The Wyndham Halcyon Retreat Golf and Spa Resort is a unique development of luxury accommodation located in the beautiful and famous lake district of France.
Partnered with the largest hotel group in the world, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, the resort is set to be one of the most sought-after destinations for luxury holidays in Europe. This unique and luxury golf & spa resort is strategically located on over 1 million sqm of rolling woodlands, ideally located around 45 minutes drive from Limoges international airport, and just 10 minutes from the local train station with a direct, regular link to Paris.
The choice of accommodation is set within a beautiful private French village which will offer over 60 facilities (including an 18-hole championship golf course, idyllic French spa, fishing lakes, fine dining and family restaurants, a Sommelier’s wine and cocktail bar, sport and equestrian facilities, cycling, archery, “go-ape” forest rope activity area, Kids Kingdom play zone, Aqua Park, creche, bars, shops, outdoor, forest laser quest, etc), offering something for all the family and all ages too.
A selection of beautiful suites and apartments are being renovated and refurbished to the highest specification and will provide spacious, luxurious accommodation in a stunning and natural setting, all fully managed and finished to an exceptional level
There are Junior Suites, 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom Apartments, a Semi-Detached house and Forest Villa Options.
All properties come turnkey and with deeded, freehold titles. Completion will be in 2023.
Assured rental returns
- 11 years contractual returns with an additional option of another 9 years
- 3% return paid in advance for first 12 months ( immediate return)
- 6% return for 5 years
- 8% return for years 7-11
- Returns are net of maintenance cost
- 150% Assured resale option from year 10
- The first 12 month payment of 3% is fully paid in advance.
- The property is FULLY managed
- Flexible personal usage options
- Safe secure enjoyable and profitable
- Owners receive 25% off facilities
What makes this Resort different?
The Wyndham Halcyon Retreat business model is based on one of the most successful resort chains in Europe, developed to cater to the luxury market.
- A huge range of facilities to ensure the maximum appeal of the resort, and encourage higher occupancy
- The Resort is situated in the most visited tourist country in the world and is in an area of outstanding natural beauty
- The location has excellent transport links
- The developer is partnered with the largest hotel chain in the world, which has over 85 million loyalty card members
- There are junior suites, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, a semi-detached house and Forest villa options
Properties For Sale
• Junior Suite 25 m2 – Freehold Co-Ownership (1 Share) Euros 18,000 – Full Ownership Euros 196,000
• 1 Bedroom Apartment 48 m2 – Freehold Co-Ownership (1 Share) Euros 27,000 – Full Ownership Euros 297,000
• 2 Bedroom Apartment 80 m2 – Freehold Co-Ownership (1 Share) Euros 42,000 – Full Ownership Euros 458,000
2 Bedroom Deluxe Apartment 91.5 m2 – Freehold Co-Ownership (1 Share) Euros 44,000 – Full Ownership Euros 480,000
3 Bedroom Apartment 84 m2 – Freehold Co-Ownership (1 Share) Euros 51,460 – Full Ownership Euros 585,000
4 Bed Semi-Detached 152 m2 Freehold Co-Ownership ( 1 Share) Euros 75,000 – Full Ownership Euros 812,000
• 3/4 Bedroom Forest Villas 160 m2 – Freehold Co-Ownership (1 Share) Euros 101,000 – Full Ownership Euros 1094,000
Contact Eden International Property Consultants for information and floor plans and to book your viewing trip
Co-ownership of the freehold from just €18,000 and full ownership from just €196,000
What is Co-Ownership of the freehold?
A tried tested safe secure means of owning a property.
You co-own the title deed (freehold title)
A superb way of diversifying and increasing your property portfolio
Summary of Benefits
• Own a luxury fully managed holiday property at a fraction of the price.
• Only a fraction of the financial commitment.
• Only pay for what you would like to use or invest
• Benefit from any capital appreciation.
• By inclusion in a Last Will and Testament, fractional purchases are an asset that can legally
Contact Eden International Property Consultants for more details
Exchange rates may vary, our currency exchange partners can explain how you can save money when buying property overseas
For the avoidance of any doubt, Eden International Property Consultants Ltd. IS NOT regulated or licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to give investment or financial advice or to provide any tax or legal advice. All information provided by Eden International Property Consultants Ltd is intended as general information and should never be treated as giving advice or making a recommendation