There are only 5 detached, unique Forest Villas for sale, they are located in a private woodland a short distance from both the Main Chateau and French Village, they are the most premium and exclusive properties available within the resort.
Apart from high-end luxury living, each forest villa will have its own private terrace and hot tub, the perfect mixture of privacy and adventure.
These special homes benefit from a large living space, vaulted kitchen and dining area, a private sitting terrace as well as a separate dining terrace with a hot tub both adjacent to the lounge area. The ground level also has 2 bedrooms, one bathroom, and an additional W/C, the upper floor has another two bedrooms and another bathroom, there is a games room that could be used as an extra bedroom if required
The Wyndham Halcyon Retreat Golf and Spa Resort is a unique development of luxury accommodation located in the beautiful and famous lake district of France
This stunning resort is set to be one of the most sought-after destinations for luxury holidays in Europe, partly because it is partnered with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, the largest hotel group in the world, and secondly, the unique and luxury golf & spa resort is strategically located on over 1 million sqm of rolling woodlands, ideally located around 45 minutes drive from Limoges international airport, and just 10 minutes from the local train station with a direct, regular link to Paris.
The choice of accommodation is set within a beautiful private French village which will offer over 60 facilities (including an 18-hole championship golf course) idyllic French spa, fishing lakes, fine dining and family restaurants, a Sommelier’s wine and cocktail bar, sport and equestrian facilities, cycling, archery, “go-ape” forest rope activity area, Kids Kingdom play zone, Aqua Park, creche, bars, shops, outdoor, forest laser quest, etc), offering something for all the family and all ages too.
A selection of beautiful suites and apartments are currently under construction to the highest specification to provide spacious, luxurious and stylish accommodation in a stunning and natural setting, all fully managed and finished to an exceptional level, so that you can relax and enjoy everything that the French countryside has to offer
What makes this Resort different?
The Wyndham Halcyon Retreat business model is based on one of the most successful resort chains in Europe, developed to cater to the luxury market.
- A huge range of facilities to ensure the maximum appeal of the resort, and encourage higher occupancy
- The Resort is situated in the most visited tourist country in the world and is in an area of outstanding natural beauty
- The location has excellent transport links
- The developer is partnered with the largest hotel chain in the world, which has over 85 million loyalty card members
- There are junior suites, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, a semi-detached house and Forest villa options
Investment Opportunity with Assured rental returns
- 11 years contractual returns with an additional option of another 9 years
- 3% return paid in advance for first 12 months ( immediate return)
- 6% return for 5 years
- 8% return for years 7-11
- Returns are net of maintenance cost
150% Assured resale option from year 10
- The first 12 month payment of 3% is fully paid in advance.
- The property is Fully managed
- Flexible personal usage options
- Safe secure enjoyable and profitable
- Owners receive 25% off facilities
Properties For Sale
• Junior Suite 25 m2 – Freehold Co-Ownership (1 Share) Euros 18,000 – Full Ownership Euros 196,000
• 1 Bedroom Apartment 48 m2 – Freehold Co-Ownership (1 Share) Euros 27,000 – Full Ownership Euros 297,000
• 2 Bedroom Apartment 80 m2 – Freehold Co-Ownership (1 Share) Euros 42,000 – Full Ownership Euros 458,000
2 Bedroom Deluxe Apartment 91.5 m2 – Freehold Co-Ownership (1 Share) Euros 44,000 – Full Ownership Euros 480,000
3 Bedroom Apartment 84 m2 – Freehold Co-Ownership (1 Share) Euros 51,460 – Full Ownership Euros 585,000
4 Bed Semi-Detached 152 m2 – Freehold Co-Ownership ( 1 Share) Euros 75,000 – Full Ownership Euros 812,000
• 3/4 Bedroom Forest Villas 160 m2 – Freehold Co-Ownership (1 Share) Euros 101,000 – Full Ownership Euros 1094,000
Forest Villa – Co-ownership of the freehold from just €101,000 and full ownership from just €1094.000
What is Co-ownership?
Co-ownership allows several unconnected investors to safely combine their resources with a low initial outlay to collectively own a luxury property.
This is attractive for the following reasons:
a) Traditional holiday property ownership may not be easily affordable
b) Any costs of ownership are shared.
c) Co-ownership offers a safe, legal and fair way to collectively buy a holiday property, share the title deeds, share income that is generated and the time which the property can be used
d) Owners are ‘tenants in common equal shares ‘For example: If there are 13 memberships, every owner receives 4 weeks each per annum to use or lease back to the management company to generate income.
e) Memberships can be sold on at any time and members will directly benefit from the capital appreciation of the property.
Key Differences between Co-ownership and Timeshare
Co-ownership – each member owns a membership of a company that owns the bricks and mortar and owns the title deed. You benefit from any increase in the value of your property when you sell, you benefit from rental income and from all capital appreciation.
Timeshare gives access to a property, the right to use it for a fixed time each annum. Although you are not the owner of the property, maintenance costs remain applicable
Summary of Benefits
• Own a luxury fully managed holiday property at a fraction of the price
• Only a fraction of the financial commitment.
• Only pay for what you would like to use
• Shared costs
• Benefit from any capital appreciation.
• By inclusion in a “Last Will and Testament”, co-ownership purchases are an asset that can
legally be transferred.
•A great way of creating a mixed portfolio is by purchasing different styles of properties in varied locations.
• Use, rent, and sell – flexibility to make the very most of your property.
• Tax efficient way to buy, own and sell property
Contact Eden International Property Consultants for more information about the studios, apartments and forest villas for sale and to arrange your viewing trip
Exchange rates may vary, our currency exchange partners can explain how you can save money when buying property overseas